Our contact details
Name: Tom Race
Address: 46 Market Square, Witney, West Oxfordshire, OX28 1DF UK
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact Details including physical address and electronic address
- Qualification history
- Application details
- Performance on our Employability programmes including scores and assignment marks
- Personal Documentation including passport, driving licence and national identity cards
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To apply to participate in a Field Ready training programme
- To register your interest in employment with one of our Alliance Member companies
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Your current place of study, college, university, training institution or employer to enable you to be contacted about our training programmes or job opportunities
- Our colleagues in each geographical market in which we operate
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Register you on our system to inform you about employment opportunities which we believe may be of interest to you
- To provide you with access to our training materials and resources to enable you to complete our programmes
- We may share this information with companies who are members of our Alliances and who are seeking new employees through Field Ready UK Ltd.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal details on our database until and unless you contact us to request that we remove them, or until such a time as we deem that you are no longer suitable for our programmes, or our activity in the market where you reside ceases. We will then dispose your information by deleting from our database all records relating to you application, personal details we hold and any and all other information in our system pertaining to you.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Getenergy Field Ready, 46 Market Square, Witney, West Oxfordshire, OX28 1DF UK.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk