- Where in Mozambique did you grow up?
- I grew up in the city of Nampula in the northern part of Mozambique, with my father who is a teacher and my mother who is also a teacher. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother – in total we are 6 children.
- What’s your most memorable childhood memory?
- My favourite memory of my childhood is at the weekend. My older brother picked up broken appliances and tried to fix them and even if there were not any resistance to the wires, we would pack the whole house with the remains of them.
- Who is your favourite music artist?
- I like Hip Hop music, from National singer Dois Carras. Internationally I listen to the songs of Eminem and Jay-Z.
“Field Ready gives us the opportunity to develop our potential, reconciling the theoretical knowledge of engineering with the current reality of the industry.”
- What would you like to be doing in 5 years time?
- In 5 years I would like to be in a superior leadership position in a large organization. I would like to have international travel experience exchanges with other organizations outside Mozambique, and acquire global knowledge to implement in Mozambique.
- What or who is your biggest inspiration?
- My biggest inspiration is my dad. He left Little Cabacera (a small coastal town in the Mossuril District in the province of Nampula) for the city of Nampula in search of his dreams.
He became a professional, prestigious and respected man for all, and with that motivation he was able to form his family, support his 6 children and maintain an adequate standard of living for all family members, and today he has become my pride. For this attitude he inspires me.
- What is your biggest achievement to date?
- I am proud to be a leader of an international organization of university students, designated by AIESEC, where I facilitated the realization of 9 internships for university students in the city of Nampula.