Francis has spent the last few months working with a friend on the FrancBiney Changing Lives project in Takoradi. This focuses on providing health services, spirituality, education and entertainment to a local school in Wassa Amenfi.
- Where in Ghana did you grow up?
- I grew up in a town called Mallam, I have two elder brothers and a sister, my dad is a driver and my mum is self employed thus she trades.
- What’s your most memorable childhood memory?
- My best childhood memory was on my birthdays, my aunt would bake me a cake and my dad would spend the day with me at the park telling me stories.
- Who is your favourite music artist?
- As I am a religious person my type of music are Gospel, both foreign and local.
“Success is my priority. I yearn to be well established in engineering and create opportunities to motivate upcoming engineers to pursue their dreams. “
- What would you like to be doing in 5 years time?
- I desire to work in the energy sector, and also seek to pursue my dream to becoming an offshore installation manager (OIM), become well established in order to enable me to create avenues for others with like passion, I desire to work wherever my service is needed.
- What or who is your biggest inspiration?
- My mum inspires me a lot, she is fifth of a family of twelve having five sisters and four brothers. My mum is very hardworking and her ability to never to give up in life is what I cherish most; she works hard to ensure that our needs are well met and I appreciate her for that. She gives very good advice form her past experience, she is caring and always appreciates everything that comes her way, she believes everything happens for a reason.
- Finally, what is your most hated food?
- I think an food which will hurt my stomach but fortunately for me have not tasted any yet!