- Where in Ghana did you grow up?
- I grew up in a big family house with my father who is a tailor, my mother a house wife, three sisters and a brother in the Ashante Region – Ghana. At age 12, I went to live with grandmother through my basic and secondary education.
- What’s your most memorable childhood memory?
- My best memories are the times I used to run as an athlete for my school. It was full of fun when we had to train early in the morning before class and some of us used to doze-off during studies!
- Who is your favourite music artist?
- I do like choral music and inspirational songs a lot and my favorite choral song is by Osie Boateng entitled ‘Yesu Ka Wuhu’ thus, Jesus is with You. I also enjoy the songs of Kwabina Kwabina, Sakodie and Kofi Kinaata.
“I wish to become a CEO of a construction firm to develop rural areas and redevelop Zongo towns in urban cities. I will help my fellow students achieve our dreams together.”
- What would you like to be doing in 5 years time?
- I believe in teamwork and so wish to work in a team to help me learn more from others, correct my mistakes and become a good and and excellent team player for any company to work with. I wish to become a great engineer to inspire the dreams of young up-coming engineers and the job markets’ qualification in the near five years. I love being more practical than office based.
- What or who is your biggest inspiration?
- The driving passion within me to become an engineer keeps me going. My biggest inspiration is my Aunty, Cynthia Fremah who is a Managing Director and my father who has the intention of making me what he couldn’t become.
There is no mother like Mama Grace.Finally, what is your most hated food?I hate fufu so much! and intentionally quit eating it at the age of six. I just don’t like it.