When you join one of our training programmes, you will see the difference straight away.
Whether you are learning online, at one of our partner institutions or with your employer, all of our training programmes offer you the following:
- Learning content that has been designed with industry to ensure that what you learn is up to date and relevant
- Learning sessions that are always live, led by one of our experienced instructors and fully interactive, giving you the chance to contribute and learn with others
- Learning that drives you towards real, practical experiences (not just knowledge or theory) – we believe that you learn best by doing so all of our programmes ensure you get learning experiences that really build your competency
We also believe that face to face training – where learners are together with trainers, experts and other trainees – is the best way to build employability. As a result of COVID-19, we are adapting to ensure that even when we can’t be in the same room as you, you still get the same level of engagement and the same high-quality learning experience. This means
- We use a range of technologies – including Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, LinkedIn and WhatsApp – to deliver live instructor-led learning and to keep you connected
- We treat you as individuals – we get to know you and communicate regularly with you to make sure you are making the most of your learning
- We make sure you become part of a live community, helping you to learn from others, build your network and maximise your employability
If you search online, you will find millions of courses available at the click of a button. This type of eLearning usually gives you access to pre-recorded videos, digital learning materials and simple self-assessments. Learning with Field Ready is different. Our industry-designed, instructor-led programmes generate real results because you are learning with others, you are active and engaged and you get personalised feedback on your progress.